I have been trying for several years to get TradeStation to fix the problem with re-sizing charts. They told me today that I am the only person who has ever recommended fixing it. They said therefore everyone must like the current behavior and would not fix it.
If you are a TradeStation user and are willing to contact them, you can do it either through their email at [email protected] or through the desktop platform.
It is better to do it through the platform because it then goes directly to the engineers.
Here is how to communicate directly with the engineers through the platform:
- In TradeStation, go to View and then TradingApp Launcher
- At the top, you will see an orange box with a question mark, called Feedback.
- Select it to open the popup:
Choose Report a Bug.
Enter your email.
For Select App, choose Chart Analysis.
- In the “Suggest a feature here” box, type something like:
There is a problem with maximizing and restoring charts.
- You will see it if you do the following:
- Have 2 or more charts in a workspace.
- Maximize one of the charts.
- Use the scroll bar to look at bars to the left.
- Then use the scroll bar again to see the most current bar.
- Restore the chart to its original, smaller size.
- You will not see the most recent bar unless you again use the scroll bar.
- This problem developed a few years ago.
- Prior to that, it worked correctly: when I made the chart small again, I could see the current bar without having to use the scroll bar again.