The best insights on trading price action
A podcast with Al Brooks by Étienne Crête, founder of the Desire To Trade website.
Étienne’s site is dedicated to help traders be the best traders they can be.
The podcast was first published on January 23, 2017.
In the podcast Al discussed the following points with Étienne:
- Al’s story of going from ophthalmologist to professional trader.
- The role of price action in a world with computers & algorithms.
- What motivated Al to learn to trade.
- How Al recommends going about leaving your job and trading full-time.
- Why learning candlesticks alone won’t make you rich – and what to do about it.
- How to use the market statistics to structure your trades.
- Al shares very important percentages here!
- Specific details you need to know when trading price action.
- How Al’s trading differs in a trending market & a sideways market.
- And much more!
Desire to trade
The Desire to Trade Forex trading community and free resource links can be found on the podcast page: Al Brooks Podcast
Thank you. I would really like advance notice of Al’s introduction in the trading room as I am not a member.
Thank You Al and Desire To Trade for the Podcast
I am curious to know what the other two projects to help traders are that Al is going to work on after he completes the current video course updates. Does anyone know?
Al has several projects in mind following completion of new course. The most important I guess in his mind now are:
(1) New course index/guide to help traders navigate and learn easier.
(2) Options Trading course.
(3) Beginners trading course, being a cut down version of main course focusing on best trade setups and implementation. This will follow Al’s introduction of same setups to be taken live in his trading room coming soon.
Cannot say what was in Al’s mind when he was talking in podcast, and if different to above he may drop in and comment.