Trading Room: Friday June 12, 2020
Video duration: 2 hour 28 minutes. Download available: 236MB
Full recording of Al Brooks trading room. Periods of silence are automatically removed, including middle of the day when Al takes a break to relieve sore throat from talking for so long! During the break Al writes his bar-by-bar analysis report live. See sample of live notes below.
Video event timings:
- 00:12:00 Opening review
- 00:30:39 Bar 10 Open
- 00:54:40 Bar 18 Close
- 01:21:20 Bar 30 Open
- 01:37:00 Bar 38 – Al continues with bar-by-bar notes only (no talking).
- See sample of bar-by-bar notes typed live throughout the day.
- 01:37:05 Part 2 Spoken narrative resumes – Bar 61
- 01:53:25 Bar 72 close
- 01:59:00 End of Day chart review
- 02:11:25 Stop and limit order trades for the day
- 02:17:35 Q&A session – Q1: I know that on the open you are more resistant to taking limit order trades. Is there a specific time when you are more open to limit order trading?
- 02:20:08 Q&A session – Q2: What is your experience with drawdowns and how do you deal with them? Do you ever get more than a 1% drawdown?
- 02:25:45 Q&A session – Q3: On days when you are not in the trading room, and it gets quiet in the final hour, do you always wait until one o’clock, or do you just call it a day? Are there days when you just don’t trade at all?
Live bar-by-bar notes sample
After 3 hours of live trading room talking, Al takes a break for 2 hours before resuming his talking for the final 2 hours. Throughout the trading day Al completes his bar-by-bar analysis live, with this continuing throughout the 2 hour middle of day break.
The trading room webinar chart remains on screen while traders view Al’s Notes in a separate browser window.
Here is an example of how Al’s Notes appear to all trading room attendees. These screenshots are from the next session on June 15, 2020. The final bar-by-bar analysis is available to traders on the BrooksPriceAction.com website where you can register for free.
The trading room is run from Al’s other website, and not managed from here. You can find all information and links to the trading room here: Trading Room Information Page.