Strong legs in trading range versus trend
Here is Al’s full webinar replay with futures.io (ex Big Mike Trading).
Webinar outline points covered
- When there is a strong move, look for early signs of evolution into a trading range
- If the evidence favors a trading range, bet breakouts will fail,
which means BLSHS (Buy Low, Sell High, Scalp)
- Buy 2nd leg traps are common
- Experienced traders scale in
- Don’t force trades within tight trading ranges
- Date: Tuesday 3 May, 2016
- Time: 4:30pm Eastern Time USA
For your reference, here are all slides used for complete presentation:
Al Brooks Webinar – Distinguishing Strong Legs TR vs Trends PDF 1.2MB
I can imagine how challenging it must be to try and share 30 years of experience in such a short burst of information. It was a great video.
Thanks Al for the webinar. Very useful and well presented.
hope you are recovering well
Thank you very much for posting/putting on this webinar Al. I agree with the other poster here that this was an excellent webinar; it covered important key points and was very well presented.
Thanks Al, this was an excellent educational webinar! Also thanks for perservering so soon after your surgery.
Looking forward to the webinar. Thanks!