How to Trade It podcast with Al Brooks
In this episode of the How To Trade It Podcast with Casey Stubbs, Al won’t only be sharing how when he saw potential in trading, but he will also be sharing the following:
● Probability vs Risk
● The parallel between fly-fishing and trading
● What trading looked like in the 80s
● And more!
You’ll want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- [0:58] Al’s background and transition into trading
- [3:53] Al’s focus: make money and be happy
- [9:11] When Al saw the potential in trading
- [11:55] What trading looked like in the 80s
- [14:42] Why you NEED multiple trading accounts
- [21:35] Why does Al love trading?
- [26:22] Probability and risk versus reward
- [30:21] The parallel between fly-fishing and trading
- [33:51] How to snag some of Al’s resources
You don’t want to miss out on this episode!
Connect with Casey Stubbs
- Website: https://caseystubbs.com
- Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/caseystubbs
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/caseystubbs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caseystubbs
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/caseystubbs
- Newsletter: https://financeandmarkets.com/