Desire to Trade video podcast
“The best price action trader in the world” video podcast with Al Brooks by Étienne Crête, founder of the Desire To Trade website.
Étienne’s site is dedicated to help traders be the best traders they can be.
The podcast was first published on November 24, 2019.
Video duration 50min 50sec.
In the podcast Al discussed the following points with Étienne:
- Who is Al Brooks and what he does
- How was Al’s transition to becoming a full-time trader
- What has changed for Al in the past 3 years (since the last interview)
- Is every market the same? or do they have their own “personalities”?
- Al tells what is that attracts traders to Price Action
- How Al developed overactivity in the markets
- How do you keep working even when not getting immediate results
- Most traders are better off letting their systems work instead of micromanaging them
- What trading style Al prefers (scalping vs swing trading)
- What is the best way to learn Price Action today
- How to learn and research price action patterns to learn
- Al Brooks experience with Trading Mentors
- Even if you get a good mentor what they do has to suit your personality
- What does a day in Al’s life look like as a trader
- Where can you find Al Brooks
- Al Brooks top advice for traders
- And much more!
Desire to trade
You can listen to Al’s first podcast with Desire to Trade in January 2017 here: Desire to Trade Audio Podcast